Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Bridesmaids dress issue being dealt with. We should have the correct ones in around April 1. When I went in, I had to all but twist someone's arm to get some decent service. They couldn't understand why we wouldn't just take the wrong dresses, since they were the correct color. I also had to endure a 5 minute explanation as to why the wrong ones were ordered. (they were never put into the system)

I don't care, just get me the damn dresses. And they thought I was going to make a fuss over the fact that the correct dresses are each $10 more expensive. Since I only have 2 bridesmaids, paying$20 was not going to break my bank.

Then Fiance got my ring back from the jeweler's.

Because my engagement ring was so unique and because I work at two jobs that require me to not have alot of jewelry on my hands, I decided to have shadow bands attached to either side of my engagement ring, embellishing it and making it into the ring I would then use as my wedding ring.

It fit fine unaltered. But when we get it back from the jewelry store, with the shadow bands on, it is now too small. And because the two bands are welded, resizing it will be "very hard."

I can get it on, but getting it off is actually scary. It took me ten minutes to wiggle it off and my finger still hurts.

(sigh)

Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment