Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Married sister just called. She went by David's Bridal to pick up the bridesmaid's dresses.

They're the wrong ones.

The style they ordered was the style my sisters tried on then decided against because it made them look bigger around the waist. They eventually had agreed with the style I originally wanted.

The salesgirl ordered the wrong style. They have to re-order the dresses.

The wedding is in 6 weeks.

Now I have to call and chew someone out. I should have known something was up when they left a message on my cell phone looking for my youngest sister to say the dresses were in, and then told the mother of my ring bearer the wrong color for the kid's tie. Someone copied down alot of wrong information.

(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment