Monday, August 24, 2009

The first speedbump hits

It was bound to happen...at least one snafu.

Several months ago I registered me and the fiance in the local Pre-Cana program everyone having a Catholic wedding is required to go to. The letter of confirmation was sent to my parents' house back in June. It got stuffed in the junk mail pile on the counter and I only received it this past week.

Yeah, the weekend we were scheduled for had already passed. (eye roll)

(This comment has been censored due to extreme profanity and frustration)

So I left a message with the lady in charge at the diocese begging forgiveness and when can we reschedule. No idea if they'll charge us another $200. Probably will. in the meantime, we both look like asses. At least we still have plenty of time to do it.

On the upside, we took our engagement photos last week! My cousin Sarah took the photos of us around LSU campus, and we're waiting too get them back. The moms are chewing at the bit, so to speak. =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment